It is very unfortunate to imagine, but house fires can happen to anyone. Making sure you are properly insured and prepared, will make the horrible experience, a tad bit smoother. Having a fire proof safe is an awesome addition to consider getting to hold valuables. Here are some items that would be important to keep in your fire proof safe.
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Card
- Insurance info (though you can get a copy of your policy from your agent)
- Important medical documents
- Property Deed and Car Title
- Keys to your safety deposit box, any homes and PO Boxes
- Data/Hard Drives of importance
- Cash or other irreplaceable items such as family heirlooms
- List of all of your passwords
- Photos/copy of important photos
These are all just an idea of important items you should consider keeping in your fire proof safe in case you have an accident. It is also a way to stay organized and know where all of these items are located. Call one of our agents at Health Benefit Services LLC to see how you can bundle home and auto insurance today!